Cardano Shelley: Claiming ITN reward
Let's have a look at how to redeem ADA coins from the ITN.
If you have delegated ADA coins in ITN then you have earned ADA coins. In the article, we will show you how you can claim ITN reward.
If you remember, you had to create a staking wallet in the ITN Daedalus wallet. You should have the wallet recovery phrase (SEED) that you have to use to get the coins. We expect that you already have a Shelley wallet. If not, then please create a Shelley wallet since you need to transfer the ITN reward to a Shelley wallet. You also need a spending password for your current Shelley wallet. Let’s have a look at the procedure.
1) I had installed Daedalus version 2.0.1. If you have the same version than the wallet will propose you to update to a newer version 2.1.0. Ensure that the currently installed Daedalus wallet is stopped. Then install the newer version.
2) You will find a special icon with a pig on the menu. Click the icon to get into a redeem center.
3) You need to insert a waller recovery phrase for the Incentivized Testnet. Then you have to choose a Shelley wallet to which ADA will be sent and that will also be used to pay the transaction fee. You can click to the Continue button after you confirm that you understand that you need to pay the transaction fee and that it will be taken from the destination Shelley wallet.
4) You need to provide a Shelley wallet password to be able to click on the Confirm rewards redemption button.
5) Wait a while till the transaction is processed. You will have redeemed your ADA coins once you see the dialog below.
As you can see, it was an easy process and you would be probably able to do it without the guide.