Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on our website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Copy, modify or create derivative works of the Service or any Content;
- Copy, manipulate or aggregate any Content (including data) for the purpose of making it available to any third party;
- Trade, sell, rent, loan, lease or license any Content or access to the Service, whether commercially or free of charge;
- Use or introduce to the Service any data mining, crawling, “scraping”, robot or similar automated or data gathering or extraction method, or manually access, acquire, monitor or copy any portion of the Service, or download or store Content (unless expressly authorized by cardanians.io). Certain data and other information within the Service is available by subscription. Please contact [email protected] for more info;
- Make excessive requests for information or take any action that interferes with, disrupts or imposes an undue burden on the Service or any server or network connected to the Service or negatively affects the quality or availability of any Content, or speed or functionality of the Service;
- Introduce a virus, Trojan horse, worm, time bomb or other malware to the Service, or use any device, software or routine to bypass any software or hardware that prohibits volume requests for information;
- Violate, bypass or circumvent any security measure intended to limit or prevent access to the Website, Content or Service; or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, any Content or to any computer systems or networks connected to the Service or any cardanians.io server, whether through hacking, password mining, unauthorized use of another’s password/credentials or any other means;
- Restrict, inhibit or interfere with use of the Service by any other user (including by hacking or defacing the Website); Introduce or otherwise distribute through the Website any computer program that damages, interferes with, intercepts, collects, releases or discloses any system, data or personal information of ours or any third party;
- Make use of any of our trademarks, service marks, trade names or logos or those of any third party displayed on the Website; or modify or remove any copyright or other proprietary notice in the Content;
- Use the Website, Content or Services for or in connection with any activity that (i) violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation, or (ii) involves proceeds of any unlawful or illegal activity.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Ownership and Intellectual Property
The Service contains trade marks of Adapools, including the “cardanians.io” name and logo. All trade marks included on the Service belong to cardanians.io have been licensed to cardanians.io by the trade mark owner(s) for use on the Service. You are not allowed to copy or otherwise use any of these trade marks in any way except as set out in these terms and conditions.
You acknowledge and agree that the text, information, data, graphics, images, audio, video, design, organization, compilation, meta data, look and feel, advertising and all other protectable intellectual property available on the Site and/or through the Services is the Intellectual Property of cardanians.io, and/or its advertisers or Information Providers, and is protected by intellectual property laws.
The materials on our website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on our website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
By continuing to use our service, you agree to have understood the additional Full Disclaimer in regard to Accuracy of Information, No Investment Advice and Independence.
No Investment Advice The information provided on this website does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the website's content as such. cardanians.io does not recommend how many ada should be bought, sold, or held by you. Do conduct your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any investment decisions. We can help you with better orientation in data and guide you during whole delegating process. After all the final decision about what pool to choose is up to you.
5. Limitations of Liability
In no event shall we or our suppliers, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, partners and Information Providers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profit, exemplary or special damages, loss of sales, loss of revenue, loss of savings, loss of goodwill, loss of any software or data, loss of bargain, loss of opportunity, loss of use of computer equipment, loss of or waste of management or other staff time, due to business interruption and/or any indirect, consequential or special loss) however arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our website, even if we or a cardanians.io authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
If any applicable authority holds any portion of this clause to be unenforceable, then the liability will be limited to the fullest possible extent permitted by applicable law.
6. Links To Third Party Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by cardanians.io.
cardanians.io has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that cardanians.io shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any thirdparty web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
8. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Czech republic without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time and without prior notice. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
10. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected]